Saturday, October 20, 2007

Wrting Exercise Results 8

[Evil Editor, disguised as Boris Badanov disguised as a secret agent, whistles an off-key rendition of “You can’t always get what you want” while using the facilities at an run-down roadside gas station, somewhere in the Southwest. Bullwinkle J. Moose is in the stall next to him.]

EE: (whispering in a suspicious manner) Psst, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.

Bull: Hey, that’s my line!

EE: (sound of toilet flushing) Whew, that’s A bomb I’m lucky to be rid of.

Bull: Excuse me, but have you been watching my show?

EE: (still whispering) Heh, heh, yeah! Now here's something you’ll really love.

Bull: Now, hold on there! That’s Rocky’s line!

EE: Wha? Er, Sorry about that chief.

Bull: Seems I’ve heard that somewhere before, too. Who writes your dialogue, Maxwell Smart?

EE: (taps foot impatiently) Look-it here, Mr. Know-It-All –

Bull: (exits stall) Hmm. Rocky found this bathroom on Craigslist, but–

EE: (still whispering) I think this could be the start of a beautiful friendship.

Bull: Hokey smokes, mister! I’m as willing to recycle lines as the next guy –

EE: (exits stall, fully "exposed") You rang?

Bull: Yeah, you perv! Let me introduce you to my little friend!

--ME

1 comment:

Dave F. said...

Remember to wash your hands when you're done!
;)