Thursday, February 28, 2008

Precautions taken

Regarding the post below this one, I have been convinced after reading a comment from Chris that my life may be in danger. Thus I have changed the names of the scammers who've written to me in recent weeks. The first scammer is now Wang Kee, and the second is now David Disko. This required only a letter or two change, but with the most recent post, for reasons that will become obvious once you've read it, I needed the scammer's name to be identical to some well-known Canadian figure skater, and thus have changed his name to Elvis Stojko.

No longer can you Google the scammers' names and find their letters, as claimed in my articles, but that's the price I have to pay for security. At least now they can't Google their own fake names and find Evil Editor's blog and hunt me down.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ain't no protection big enough for us, muttonface.

Chris Eldin said...

Hahahahaa!

I don't know you know who, but are you refering to the money or the penis ads?

Robin S. said...

That letter is a scream.

Sandra Cormier said...

Elvis Stojko lives here in Newmarket. I saw him at a restaurant once.