Sunday, October 26, 2008

Scary Story 10

video



You know, it was nice of EE to invite us on this writing retreat , and the campfire is a nice touch, but I'm kind of surprised that he invited only one female minion.

Yeah, me too. But what really pisses me off is that he takes her out in the woods somewhere, and leaves us all alone here. Not that I don't like your company, guys, but I didn't come here just to--

[Woman screaming.]

What the hell? . . . Should we do something? Somebody do something. What should we do? Should we go out there and--

[More screaming.]

Ugh. I don't know about you guys, but
I'm not going out there. Besides, it seems to be all over now anyway--

[More screaming.]

Man, I knew it was a mistake to come here. How do we even know that
is EE? That could be anybody.

Wait, I think I hear somebody coming.

I'm back gentlemen. I suppose you're wondering what that--

EE! Get your ass back out here!
I'll decide when we're finished!

Ehhhh, gotta go boys.


--Evil Editor

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, EE, are you saying you scream like a girl? My fantasies are ruined, I tell you.

freddie said...

Always the rascal.

Sarah Laurenson said...

LOL

Could that be our very own Robin telling EE what to do?

Love the voices, EE.

fairyhedgehog said...

I wonder which female minion that was? Probably best not to guess; it could be libellous.

Robin S. said...

Heh.

WouldBe said...

Keep dreaming!

Brenda Bradshaw said...

Wait... WHAT was said in the screaming? Just random screams, or words, like OH MY GOD and DON'T! STOP! DON'T STOP!

Anonymous said...

As does Sarah, so do I wonder if (in your tall tales) it is Robin who gets the best parts of you???

Meri

Dave F. said...

That was too, too funny. Does anyone remember Fan Tan Fanny or Little Annie Fanny? That sounded like Fanny.

cheers and guffaws

Robin S. said...

Um. Yes it is.

Phoenix said...

*giggle*

Ooh, but reading the subtext here, what does their inaction say about our male minions?

ril said...

Hilarious. I can feel the horror...

talpianna said...

ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL MY CATS WITH HEART ATTACKS???

And of course that was Julie. You can tell because she screamed so delicately...

wendy said...

Oooooo it's the walk in on your folks "doing-it" kind of horror. There's nothing more frightening. I'm scarred for life EE - really. The image is burned upon my mind.

Robin S. said...

By the way, was that seven distinct screams?

pjd said...

LOL Tal, it definitely sounded like cats to me.