Sunday, October 26, 2008

Scary Story 11

Oh, my, HECK, you have not even heard scary till you’ve heard the story I’m about to tell you, right? So this one time, I was at the mall, right? And it’s like getting late. And so I’m all walking to my car when this guy comes out of nowhere, it’s totally dark, right, those parking lot lights are all flickering creepy and everything. At first I’m all thinking it’s a mall cop, you know? Anyway, he starts talking and I realize that dude’s no mall cop—he’s hitting on me. Which, I know, happens like all the time. Not scary. But this guy? He had MUTTON CHOPS. Seriously. And his hair was COMPLETELY gray. Then it got really creepy, and he started like telling me his name was Evil. So I started screaming and ran for my car, you know, but when I get there I drop my keys. AND THE GUY WAS RIGHT BEHIND ME—so I kept screaming. And then I like totally maced him, AND HIS FACE MELTED OFF. I am not even kidding. It melted off. As if that wasn’t like total trauma enough, ever since that night I’ve been getting weird phone calls from some chick with a Southern accent, saying, “I know what you did, and I’m gonna get you for it.” Creepy, huh? So, like, you said your name was Robin? Great party. Hey, you probably get this like all the time, but your voice sounds really familiar.

--Kiersten

22 comments:

writtenwyrdd said...

ROFL! Like, you totally got the Valley Girl voice, Kiersten. Just, like, Awesome work.

freddie said...

This is how urban myths get started. Great work, Kiersten!

ChrisEldin said...

HAHAHAHA!
Ditto WW--You nailed the voice!!

Sarah Laurenson said...

Oh my! What a great voice.

LOL

And Robin, too? Perfect!

writtenwyrdd said...

I got the voice because I grew up hearing it.

fairyhedgehog said...

I loved this, especially the voice.

Robin S. said...

This was a scream, sweetness. Love it.

blogless troll said...

Funny!

WouldBe said...

For some reason, this especially amused me: And then I like totally maced him....

Brenda Bradshaw said...

This is great! It sounded like one of my daughters telling me a story to which I almost always interject with "Short version please".

Good job!

Anonymous said...

Totally! Like I liked it! Hope Robin's ok with it, tho.

Meri

Dave F. said...

Good twist and great fun.

Phoenix said...

Cute, K! Meant in the scariest way, of course ;o)

Kiersten said...

Ha, thanks all! Glad it worked. I had wanted to do a video, but chickened out.

Kiersten said...

And I don't think Robin minds--I'm sure she would want to avenge EE, right?

Besides, I adore Robin.

ril said...

This is cute, and yet it definitely sent a shiver down my spine...

talpianna said...

Superb--especially the voice!

Robin S. said...

Robin definitely doesn't mind. She thinks it's a hoot. Go, Kiersten!

wendy said...

Cute and creepy, and you pulled it off like a pro. I think your on to something here. ;)

Luke S. said...

K-
Girl! OMG this was like totally awesome!

Kiersten said...

LOL, Luke! Like, totally, huh?

pjd said...

Love the last line. "You probably get this like all the time." No offense to the others, but this is my favorite so far. (I'm not done yet.)