Could you post a query rating along with your guess the plot entries? For example:
0=so bad it is funny, Agent/Editor prints a copy to show to friends.
1=Agent/Editor deletes before finishing.
2=A/E reads the whole thing, deletes.
3=A/E reads the whole thing, sends stock rejection.
4=A/E reads, thinks about the query for a few seconds, sends stock rejection.
5=A/E reads, thinks, asks for partial.
You'll never make it as an editor/agent with such generous ratings. Here's how EE classifies his submissions:
0. Another one from that pest? Delete without opening.
1. Nausea attack. Have Mrs. V bring in replacement keyboard.
2. Report sender to authorities as potential sociopath.
3. Print copy for pleasure of burning it.
4. Send stock warning never to submit to me again.
5. Post on blog for universal mocking.