Sunday, July 18, 2010

Historical Pitch Session 1

September 19, 1911


“greet pleasure with hopefulstares upon stairsyourstairs.”

The man smiled and took off his hat.

“What in the hell was that?” asked evil editor.

“e e we see mirrored initials uponeachothers. eye.”

“Good Lord, not another poet. Mister... Cummings is it?”

“Is are they are ring true.”

“Well thank you for...” EE smirked. “for coming. But I thought you were from Harvard’s Business School. I’m sorry mr. cummings, but I’m going to have to insist you get the H. ee LL out of here.”

the poet smiled and putonhishat. with that, he left.

--Stephen Prosapio

5 comments:

Dave F. said...

Very good. A pleasant surprise on a lazy, summer Sunday morn.

arhooley said...

Those are hilarious.

Ellie said...

Oh, this is great.

Angie said...

Everyone is sooo funny.

Stephen Prosapio said...

Thanks kids!
I needed this pick-me-up today.

Mind just kinda flowed out. Maybe I'm ee reincarnated.