Friday, June 10, 2011

Evil Editor's Vacation

I'll be away next week. I never leave my minions in the dark when I'm away, so I'll be filling the whole week with Evil Editor Classics if necessary. New cartoons should be no problem, as long as I have five good captions before I leave, Monday morning. There is an opening and a query waiting for a continuation and fake plots respectively, so if those come in before I leave they can be posted instead of Classics. It would, of course, be nice if a healthy supply of openings and queries built up in my absence.

5 comments:

Jo-Ann said...

First it's weekends off and now it's... vacations? Luxury, sheer luxury.

Anonymous said...

What?! Vacation? So EE is . . . a mere mortal?

I'm so disillusioned.

Whirlochre said...

Having your muttonchops permed?

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah??? Well maybe, just maybe I'll start taking a vacation from posting my idiotic statements...then what???
:-P

Stacy said...

Hope your vacation is fun and relaxing, EE.